Upcoming Events at Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection
- Friday, March 23rd: Lunch Crunch at Dad’s Pub & Grub (contact Kelly Fischetti for details.)
- Sunday, August 26th: GPBC Summer Picnic. Watch for upcoming details.
- Monday, September 17th: Golf Outing at Westmoreland Country Club. Shotgun start at 11:00 am.
- Friday, October 26th: GPBC Business Showcase at Jaden’s Catering. (For GPBC Member Businesses without a Brick & Mortar Location. Reserve Your Table Now! )
We are Recruiting New Members!
GPBC, a professional networking organization with over 50 Pittsburgh and Monroeville area members, is now recruiting additional membership categories.
- Flooring Company
- Window Treatment Company
- Jewelry Store
- Locksmith Service
- Fencing Company
- Lawn Mowing Service
- Appliance Store
- Self-Storage Facility
- Junk Removal & Hauling Company
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our weekly morning group, speak and present information about your business to over 50 area businesses, and enjoy the fellowship and support of an active, growing networking organization. You can learn more on our Member Resources page. Interested? Contact Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection today.
Toys for Pittsburgh Tikes Committee Announced
Every year at Christmas time, the members of the Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection devote their time and resources to promoting Toys for Pittsburgh Tikes, a non-profit established by the GPBC to collect toys for needy children in the Pittsburgh area during the holiday season. In 2018, for the first time, Toys for Pittsburgh Tikes will have a dedicated committee working throughout the year to advance and enhance our fundraising and toy collecting efforts. Their ambitious goals include collecting more toys for needy Pittsburgh area girls and boys than ever before!
- President: Javid Shojaie of Jaden’s Catering.
- Vice President: David Rancatore of Minuteman Press.
- Director of Operations: Deanna Seruga of EZ-CRETE Construction, LLC.
- Treasurer: Joel Davis of Davis, Davis & Associates.
- Secretary: Kathy Schulties of Ciarletta’s Confections.
- Coordinator: Michele Monstrola of Petal A Memory.
- Coordinator: Becky Brawdy of Servpro of Monroeville.
- Marketing: Alexis Marnejon of Steel City Media.
You can help too. Donate Today! Online donations are now accepted all year round. You don’t have to wait for Christmas to help Toys for Pittsburgh Tikes this year!
About Our Organization
For Over 20 years the Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection (GPBC) has been a dedicated group of business professionals committed to expanding their business through professional networking. GPBC is run and governed by members for members.
Our goal is to support each other by furnishing appropriate business referrals.Each member represents a single business classification and is responsible for our growth through the providing of business referrals and through the introduction of new business into our group. Our members will at all times maintain the highest degree of professional standards and courtesy.
Why Join GPBC?
GPBC is comprised of self motivated business owners and/or representatives who become a very active part of your sales force!
Members use their business to help provide valuable leads which turn into business for you!
Imagine the potential! This is the out of the box thinking you need. Quality leads coming from sources outside of your competition’s reach. Members meet once a week where you are able to present your business to all members on a regular basis.
No conflicts of interest are allowed. Once you’re a member, you reserve that business classification. Meaning once you’ve joined, your competition can’t.
GPBC is an ethical organization. Ethics and standards are maintained by all members according to our by-laws.
Get great business leads and make some great professional friends in the process. Business has just become easier with the Greater Pittsburgh Business Connection!
Our Business Partners
Our business partners and networking group members take pride in helping each other to achieve success and longevity in their businesses. Our members constantly try to do things that will better the overall nature of the group. Our weekly breakfast meetings provide a time for members to interact, learn, and expand their businesses.