Wednesday morning meetings are ON.
We are confirming that we WILL be having our GPBC meeting this Wednesday. We are working on establishing a ZOOM meeting for members who would like to attend by computer. Watch your emails for your ZOOM link.
All of the rules we have been following will apply (wear a mask till seated, use hand sanitizer when you come in, etc. and again you are not going to have attendance counted if you do not feel comfortable coming please don’t worry about it- just stay home and safe.)
GPBC Annual Picnic
Sunday August 30th. GPBC Family Summer Picnic. Hawkeye Park. 711 Hawkeye Dr. Monroeville, PA 15146
It is time to get together and have some FUN!!!! Ours Annual GPBC Picnic will be held on Sunday, August 30th from 12:00 Noon till ???.
Food and beverages will be provided as well as some games and lots of laughs. Bring the family!
This year we will be collecting the list of people coming by email rather than on paper.
If you plan to attend, please respond to this email just to me, Cathy Griffith, along with how many people will be coming.
If you cannot attend, please respond to this email just to me, Cathy Griffith, to let me know that you cannot make it.
A message from Javid
As you know the safety of our guests is our #1 priority. At Jaden’s we will continue to offer a clean and sanitized environment for all of our guests and follow CDC and Local Health Department regulations as close as we can on a regular basis.
Due to recent changes in Allegheny County, as an owner of business, I need to make some tough decisions to protect my guests, my staff and my buildings.
Therefore below are the most recent requirements to attend any events at Jaden’s catering. If you do not feel comfortable following these rules please DO NOT attend.
I take everyone’s safety very seriously and very personal, I would expect you to do the same. This is NOT a choice- it is the rule for Jaden’s Catering and it must be followed. For any concerns, please email or call Javid directly. (Please do not ‘reply all’ on group emails.)
In weeks to follow:
- Please make sure you are comfortable to attend our weekly event if they are not comfortable you should not attend
- Same policy goes with if anyone is not feeling good or out of this area in the past two weeks they should not attend this weekly meetings.
- We do require to sanitize hands once you walk in to our buildings (station is set up) This is a MUST!
- We do NOT require to wear a mask while they are sitting at their table however you ARE required to wear one if you are not at your seat.
- We are required NOT allowing any type of outside food to be brought in to our buildings.
- There is also a sanitizer station by the bathroom door that we request everyone to use as well.
- You may go through buffet however everyone is required to sanitize their hand by Buffett line prior to grabbing their plate and you MUST wear a mask. If you are not comfortable doing that our server will make a plate.
- We encourage you to be seated at your table and follow the social distancing as soon as you come in.
I realize some of these regulation might sound little extreme however everyone’s safety is very important to me. As you know all the regulations for our industry is changing weekly I will try to keep you informed regularly.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the safest and cleanest environment for you and our guest and we are taking every step to ensure that happens.
Feel free to contact us at any time.
A Message from GPBC President Mary Beth Tedrick on Resuming Wednesday Morning Meetings:
Please read these important items related to how meetings will be handled for the time being.
1. If you are not comfortable coming, please stay home. We will be forgoing taking attendance for a while so don’t feel like you need to push what you don’t feel comfortable with!
2. If you are not coming, please let Cathy know as we need to be able to make plans.
3. Things will be running a little bit differently
- No referral slips- please utilize online referrals.
- No 50/50
- No Greeter table set up- Greeter will simply welcome members at the door
- George Shaw will be holding the Business Card book. If you need a card, please see him to hand it to you.
4. There will not be nameplates on the tables, please come in and sit where you want – keeping a distance from others.
5. We will not be physically passing the golden bucket but will be giving ample time for people to talk!!!
6. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to Javid or me!
Our main focus in the next few weeks is to help each other. We are going to forgo the golden bucket topic to allow us to talk about what we need when it’s your turn. Please feel free to tell the group how they can help you, changes you have made, your struggles, your successes…whatever you want!
2020 Golf Outing Canceled.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, this year’s Golf Outing, previously schedule for 9/21/20 has been canceled.