Compass Benefit Solutions
Making Health Care Reform Work for Your Business
Our product is service.
At Compass Benefit Solutions, we have been working with employers for the better part of the past three decades in an effort to offer a comprehensive benefits package to their employees. Health insurance and other ancillary insurance products such as dental, vision, group life, and disability coverages have become employee recruiting and retention tools in this competitive job market. We are independent and work with all the carriers available in the market. Our job is to search the market for our clients, provide them with all of their options in a digestible format so that they can make a prudent decision on this high-cost line item in their budget.
That being said, our product is actually service.
Our team of seasoned health insurance professionals endeavors to save you substantial premium dollars with the implementation of our proprietary strategic approach. When possible, we use the health insurance carriers rating methodologies against them and to our client’s benefit. We reach beyond the insurance companies and the rates with a sophisticated approach that literally takes premium dollars from the insurance carriers and puts them into the pocket of our customers. We are not shy about taking tax dollars from the government either. We will help you to leverage the tax codes to the full benefit of your firm and its employees.
Where are you at?
- Can you afford the Affordable Care Act?
- Should you self-insure?
- Is your company ACA compliant?
- Cobra requirements — in compliance?
- What is modified self-insurance?
- Privacy issues — HIPAA violations?
Where do you want to go?
Direction and guidance are critical. Beyond the insurance carrier and the rates, you need a strategy. Most importantly, there must be an intended destination and a prudent plan.
We’ll help you get there.
This is where we excel. Expertise in defining your goals, customizing benefits and providing service and administration that will exceed your expectations.
- Dedicated Account Management | Administrative Support for Compliance Issues Protection from Potential HIPAA Violations | COBRA Administration and Compliance
- Health Savings Accounts (HSA) | Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRA) | Customized Reimbursement Arrangements | Executive Benefit Plans | Premium Reimbursement Arrangements
- Consolidated Billing |ACH/Direct Deposit
- Processing of Enrollments, Terminations & Changes
John Mulgrave – Vice President of Service and Business Development
Office – 412-356-0111
Mail – 322 Mall Blvd., Suite112, Monroeville PA 15146