Garden Center, Wholesale Nursery, Landscape & Design
Micah Tribou is the owner and operations manager at Plumline Nursery in Murrysville.
Plumline is a 40-acre retail Nursery and full-service Landscaping provider. Regarded as the premier garden center in Pittsburgh and the surrounding metro area, Plumline is a market leader in ornamental trees and shrubs.
Located at the highest point in Murrysville, Plumline Nursery sits high atop the ridge above Route 286 and travelers on Logan Ferry Road often stop at Plumline’s Overlook to scan the impressive view.
At Plumline’s Garden Center, you’ll find all you need to bring your backyard paradise to life:
- Perennials and an array of seasonal plants
- Deciduous and dwarf trees
- Shrubs and vines
- Grasses and ferns
- Annuals and aquatics
- Bulk materials including soil and mulch
- Decorative stones and borders
- Statuary, fountains, and various garden décor
Most importantly, Plumline offers solutions and expert advice. When you visit Plumline, you know you’ll walk away with both the products and the knowledge you need for a great gardening experience.
Whether you need plans drawn, some weeds pulled, or a full-blown front-yard makeover, we will make sure that you get your dream result every time at Plumline Nursery.
- Landscape Design– Plumline’s professional in-house designers are dedicated to helping you create and refine ideas for your own personal outdoor sanctuary.
- Landscape Installation– Plumline’s own employees perform every step of your landscaping installation, making sure the job is done right.
- Landscape Maintenance– Plumine is always ready to spruce up and maintain your existing outside haven.
Experience, courtesy, and dedication to our customers ensures a beautiful finished landscape.
In 1974, Bill Tribou started his own nursery business, growing specialty rhododendrons on evenings and weekends on a small piece of property in Murrysville.
Always the perfectionist, Bill planted one of each variety of tree and shrub he hoped to sell one day. These plants are now a part of the Tribou’s unique display gardens. This 45-year-old garden boasts over 50 varieties of Japanese maples, numerous rare and unusual conifers, broadleaf evergreens, and perennials. When visiting Plumline, a must see is the Living Waters Memorial garden constructed in honor of Bill Tribou.
Would you like to learn more? Visit our website at www.plumlinenursery.com or give us a call at 724-327-6775.
LOCATION AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Location – 4151 Logan Ferry Road, Murrysville, PA 15668
Main Number– 724-327-6775
Main Website– www.plumlinenursery.com