Wednesday morning meetings are ON.
Starting October 1st, attendance will be taken and operations will return more closely to a normal routine. Rules about masks and hand cleaning will still apply, but you can look forward to the return of name tags at seating locations, the 50/50, and the passing of the Golden Bucket.
For those who feel uncomfortable attending in person meetings, watch your email for the ZOOM link and join in with us online.
A message from Javid
As you know the safety of our guests is our #1 priority. At Jaden’s we will continue to offer a clean and sanitized environment for all of our guests and follow CDC and Local Health Department regulations as close as we can on a regular basis.
Due to recent changes in Allegheny County, as an owner of business, I need to make some tough decisions to protect my guests, my staff and my buildings.
Therefore below are the most recent requirements to attend any events at Jaden’s catering. If you do not feel comfortable following these rules please DO NOT attend.
I take everyone’s safety very seriously and very personal, I would expect you to do the same. This is NOT a choice- it is the rule for Jaden’s Catering and it must be followed. For any concerns, please email or call Javid directly. (Please do not ‘reply all’ on group emails.)
In weeks to follow:
- Please make sure you are comfortable to attend our weekly event if they are not comfortable you should not attend
- Same policy goes with if anyone is not feeling good or out of this area in the past two weeks they should not attend this weekly meetings.
- We do require to sanitize hands once you walk in to our buildings (station is set up) This is a MUST!
- We do NOT require to wear a mask while they are sitting at their table however you ARE required to wear one if you are not at your seat.
- We are required NOT allowing any type of outside food to be brought in to our buildings.
- There is also a sanitizer station by the bathroom door that we request everyone to use as well.
- You may go through buffet however everyone is required to sanitize their hand by Buffett line prior to grabbing their plate and you MUST wear a mask. If you are not comfortable doing that our server will make a plate.
- We encourage you to be seated at your table and follow the social distancing as soon as you come in.
I realize some of these regulation might sound little extreme however everyone’s safety is very important to me. As you know all the regulations for our industry is changing weekly I will try to keep you informed regularly.
Our ultimate goal is to provide the safest and cleanest environment for you and our guest and we are taking every step to ensure that happens.
Feel free to contact us at any time.
2020 Golf Outing Canceled.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 epidemic, this year’s Golf Outing, previously schedule for 9/21/20 has been canceled.